Wednesday, July 09, 2003

previously

( 11:04:38 PM ) bill
"My work attempts to frame human experience within the voices of myth and history. The figures in the selected pieces - ranging from a visionary Orpheus to an imprisoned child-emperor to the son of Jack the Ripper - offer a distant mirror to our own lives. Even as they seem to fade away, these archetypes remain meaningful, placing our current, seemingly disjointed existences within the continuum of myth, and thus offering a great hope to our lives, loves, and losses: relevancy."
nice photos

if I could only write like that, my future as a bona fide ponce would be assured.


( 11:09:55 PM ) bill
My work attempts to frame human experience within the twin yellings of drunkeness and depression. The characters in the exhibited spasmodes - ranging from a delusionary oesphagus to an imprisoned child-within-a-man to the kind of fuckwit you trip over in shoreditch after another empty meaningless sojourn du nuit - offer a decidedly close mirror of my own life. Even as I seem to fade away, this nonsense remains palpable, placing my distinct lack of achievement in a contextual arrangement uncannily reminiscent of flock wallpaper within the continuuuum of drunken vomitting in the back of a cheap Indian restaurant

cor, its actually harder than it looks