Monday, January 22, 2018

What do all these new emojis mean?


😀 I am smiling
😁 I am smiling but I am also tired
😂 I am still smiling despite being so tired that i am crying


😛 I am a dog
😜 I am a winking dog
😝 I am a winking dog that doesn't understand what winking is


😒 what do all these new emojis mean?
😔 i have no idea, but i'm cool with that
😖 ugh i just hate them so much why did they have to complicate it


😅 There is a bead of sweat on my brow
😥 Now it is on the other side of my brow
😪 It seems to be stuck around my nose
😌 Phew got rid of that one .. oh no another has appeared!
😓 this is just what life is now


😘 i am blowing a kiss
😗 i was blowing a trumpet but I've just dropped it
😙 I am still blowing the trumpet despite the fact that my grade 5 exam is now ruined
😚 I am blowing the examiner to get my certificate


😐 what is all this trans stuff?
😑 Christ i'm sorry i asked
😶 i'll never open my mouth again


😺 my cat is sweet
😸 my cat he laughs
😹 my cat he laughs and cries at the same time. Is that normal?
😻 my cat has stabbed his eyes out with a heart-shaped cookie cutter
😼 my cat has doubts about you
😽 you are boring my cat
🙀 my cat is about to puke on you
😿 my cat is bored of whole idea
😾my cat wants you to stop talking about it



😨 I have painted my head blue as part of a stag weekend prank that has gone wrong
😰 I think the paint is leaking into my brain
😱 I am now on the wall of the National Gallery in Oslo


😳 I have taken some great acid
😵 It is suddenly going badly
😈 why are you dressed like that?
👿 please tell me
👹 OMFG